- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20554] Corrupt Notebook
- From: "David A. Boyd" <daboyd at cco.caltech.edu>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:14:04 -0400
- Organization: Caltech
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mr Gate's Win98 operating crashed and took a cherished notebook with
it. Any tips for restoring a corrupt file??
Prev by Date:
Re: Combinatorica questions!!!
Next by Date:
From Mathematica to EPS
Previous by thread:
Re: Electromagnetics notebooks
Next by thread:
Re: Corrupt Notebook