Global optimisation

Hi

I'm looking for a global optimisation package which can accept non-linear
constraints. Is the Loel package sold by WRI the only realistic option
(expensive!) or is there something else out there?

I really need something that will handle up to 50 variables.

If Loel's package is the answer does anyone have some experience of its ease
of use and performance.

Bob