Re: in center of a triangle

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg19646] Re: in center of a triangle
  • From: "Xah" <xah at>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 00:28:39 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

To: mathgroup at
> I was wondering if anyone has seen or has written a Mathematica  procedure to
> generate the incenter of a triangle given the vertices of the triangle.  The

You can try PlaneTiling.m package available on my website. It contains the
following triangle related functions.

TriangleCentroid            TriangleIncenter            TriangleOrthocenter
TriangleCircumcenter        TriangleInscribedCircle     TriangleSignedArea
TriangleCircumscribedCircle TriangleLatticeCoordinates

The development of my package has been inactive for a year now, but I hope
to get back to it soon.

Undoubtedly there are probably geometry packages that has fuller set of
triangle related functions.

 xah at
 "The three principle virtues of Perl programers: mundaneness, sloppiness,
and fatuousness"