Scrolling Font problem?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19712] Scrolling Font problem?
- From: Arnold Gregory Civ AFRL/SNAT <Gregory.Arnold at sn.wpafb.af.mil>
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:36:13 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I recently installed Mathematica v4.0.0 on Windows NT. It works great, but I'm having trouble with the fonts (I think). Everything looks right, but when I scroll up & down a notebook (and sometimes when I evaluate a cell), parts of the lines just disappear. Also, I get small pieces of characters printed right on the edge of the top of the window. Anybody else experiencing this? It is not a consistent problem. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. I can almost always change display between working & presentation & then things will be legible again (basically I refresh the display). Any suggestions... this is annoying. :( Greg