space disappears when printing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19701] space disappears when printing
- From: Henrik Weimer <henrik at rice.edu>
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:36:06 -0400
- Organization: Rice University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathemaitca 4 to do most of my technical writing. I write
lots of (fully justified) text with inline equations and then print them
to a PostScript printer (Xerox N32 which has Adobe PS3). I commonly do
check "include Mathematica fonts" when printing.
Now, sometimes but not always, there are spaces missing between words in
the printout where there definitely are spaces in the notebook. What is
causing these blanks to disappear and what can be done to prevent this?
henrik at rice.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Finding a relative prime
Next by Date:
Don't want to calculate scalar product
Previous by thread:
Scrolling Font problem?
Next by thread:
Re: space disappears when printing