Re: does it run under Windows NT server edition?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19879] Re: does it run under Windows NT server edition?
- From: krywicki at bucknell.edu (Jason Krywicki)
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 01:21:00 -0400
- Organization: Bucknell University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 17 Sep 1999 00:47:37 -0400, joseph.slater at wright.edu (Joseph C. Slater) wrote: >Just like the subject says. I don't know what the difference is for the >server edition, and my sysop won't look into it because "I doubt that it >will work". I doubt that he is right, but the web site doesn't state that >it will work on the server edition. Will it? >Thanks, >Joe Slater Hi Joe. Tell your sys admin that it does work. I use Mathematica 4 under WinNT 4 service pack 5 just fine. It does have to be installed on the machine by the adminstrator or someone with admin privleges. Hope this helps.