Re: F[f_,x_]:=f[x] ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19858] Re: F[f_,x_]:=f[x] ?
- From: tdelling at ews.uiuc.edu (Tim Dellinger)
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 01:20:41 -0400
- Organization: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
p_mclean at postoffice.utas.edu.au (Patrick McLean) writes: >What is the name of the in-built Mathematica function that plays the role >of F in te following: >F[f_,x_]:=f[x]. I think you're looking for Apply. -- Tim Dellinger www.ews.uiuc.edu/~tdelling tdelling at uiuc.edu