- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19885] Re: Bode-Diagrams
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:47:34 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7s1pf5$9nf at smc.vnet.net>, "Christian Gudrian" <Christian.Gudrian at hermes.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de> writes: >Is it possible to draw Bode-Diagrams with Mathematica? Yes, it is possible, but you'll have to do a little programming to get the desired result. There is a package on the version 2.2 branch of MathSource that defines, among other things used for control systems, a function for generating Bode plots. Have a look at the control.m package for this MathSource item to see the relevant code snippet. http://www.mathsource.com/Content22/Applications/Engineering/Control/0205-816 -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.