- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19885] Re: Bode-Diagrams
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:47:34 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7s1pf5$9nf at smc.vnet.net>, "Christian Gudrian" <Christian.Gudrian at hermes.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de> writes:
>Is it possible to draw Bode-Diagrams with Mathematica?
Yes, it is possible, but you'll have to do a little programming
to get the desired result.
There is a package on the version 2.2 branch of MathSource that defines,
among other things used for control systems, a function for generating
Bode plots. Have a look at the control.m package for this MathSource
item to see the relevant code snippet.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mathematica can't win against Tiger Woods
Next by Date:
Simplifying expressions containing units
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: