Simplifying expressions containing units
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19894] Simplifying expressions containing units
- From: "Christian Gudrian" <Christian.Gudrian at hermes.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de>
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:47:39 -0400
- Organization: Aachen University of Technology (RWTH)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to simplify the expression
4 Newton/2 Kilogram
to yield Meter/Second^2?
Mathematica just outputs
Of course it is possible to Convert it using
but that's only possible, if I know, what's coming out at the end of the
caculation. It would be nice if Mathematica itself would take care of using
appropriate "versions" of the different derived SI-units.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Fast List-Selection
Previous by thread:
Re: Real roots and other assumptions...
Next by thread:
Re: Simplifying expressions containing units