Re: ActiveX Controls
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19972] Re: ActiveX Controls
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:26:21 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7sa3kv$mag at smc.vnet.net>, Dave Richardson <dhr at glue.umd.edu> writes: >Has anyone heard of, or is currently using Mathematica $.0 to interface >with ActiveX controls? > >Is there any literature out there? Episoft is working on a product called "Mathematica for ActiveX". http://www.episoft.com/products.htm -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.