Re: ActiveX Controls
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19972] Re: ActiveX Controls
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:26:21 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <7sa3kv$mag at smc.vnet.net>, Dave Richardson <dhr at glue.umd.edu> writes:
>Has anyone heard of, or is currently using Mathematica $.0 to interface
>with ActiveX controls?
>Is there any literature out there?
Episoft is working on a product called "Mathematica for ActiveX".
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Linear Algebra `MatrixManipulation`
Next by Date:
Re: Displaying Equations in Graphics3D Text primitives
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: