Re: Keyboard trouble in Mathematica 3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20044] Re: Keyboard trouble in Mathematica 3.0
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 18:46:08 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The symptoms you report are indicative of a font installation
There is an FAQ page on this topic.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: NotebookPrint versus File->Print
Next by Date:
Re: Plot3D Problem with Nonreal Numbers
Previous by thread:
Keyboard trouble in Mathematica 3.0
Next by thread:
Plot3D Problem with Nonreal Numbers