Re: Keyboard trouble in Mathematica 3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20044] Re: Keyboard trouble in Mathematica 3.0
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 18:46:08 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The symptoms you report are indicative of a font installation problem. There is an FAQ page on this topic. http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Windows/FE/FontsNotWorking.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.