Re: Exporting formulae as GIFs

In article <8c1fks$psv at smc.vnet.net>,
 "Atul Sharma" <atulksharma at yahoo.com> writes:

> It's only a minor problem, I know, since the postscript output works well.
> Still, there must be a simpler alternative than the suggestion from WRI
> technical support to oblige my colleagues to download MathReader or hunt
> down a postscript printer just to be able to print a legible copy of a
> manuscript that will inevitably undergo many revisions.

In the time since the author posted this article, I have since
provided him with a palette that lets him save selected cells
as GIF images in the same manner as EPS.  If anyone is interested
in obtaining this palette, please let me know so that I can
put it up for a download to a larger audience.

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group           paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.