Re: Exporting formulae as GIFs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22843] Re: Exporting formulae as GIFs
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 02:51:05 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8c1fks$psv at smc.vnet.net>, "Atul Sharma" <atulksharma at yahoo.com> writes: > It's only a minor problem, I know, since the postscript output works well. > Still, there must be a simpler alternative than the suggestion from WRI > technical support to oblige my colleagues to download MathReader or hunt > down a postscript printer just to be able to print a legible copy of a > manuscript that will inevitably undergo many revisions. In the time since the author posted this article, I have since provided him with a palette that lets him save selected cells as GIF images in the same manner as EPS. If anyone is interested in obtaining this palette, please let me know so that I can put it up for a download to a larger audience. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.