RE: When did Mathematica 4.0 come out?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23108] RE: [mg23080] When did Mathematica 4.0 come out?
- From: "SANCHEZ DE LEON, Guillermo" <gsl at fab.enusa.es>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:30:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Perhaps the more important difference is the improvement in numeric
computation (Ten, even more, faster v4 than v3)
> Desde: ssh383f at my-deja.com[SMTP:ssh383f at my-deja.com]
> Enviado el: sabado 15 de abril de 2000 09:00
> Para: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> Asunto: [mg23080] When did Mathematica 4.0 come out?
> Any significant difference between 3.0 and 4.0? Thanks.
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Mathematica and 3D surface.
Next by Date:
Plato's Academy of Mathematica: Soapbox warning!
Previous by thread:
Re: When did Mathematica 4.0 come out?
Next by thread: