Mathematica and 3D surface.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23124] Mathematica and 3D surface.
- From: Martin Zacho <zac at mip.sdu.dk>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:30:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: UNI-C
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I do have a problem in putting a surface on a collection of data points (3D). The dataset is a collection of point which have been obtained by making a measurement on a bucket (or to be more precise a section of the bucket). The number of points are approx. 3-4000 (see http://www.mip.sdu.dk/~zac/temp/bucket.jpg ). The problem is: how do I put a surface on the bucket. I've tried normal and ExtendedGraphics with no luck. The points _does not_ form a nice regular grid. Any suggestions ? Sincerely, Martin Zacho.