Mathematica and 3D surface.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23124] Mathematica and 3D surface.
- From: Martin Zacho <zac at mip.sdu.dk>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:30:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: UNI-C
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I do have a problem in putting a surface on a collection of data points
(3D). The dataset is a collection of point which have been obtained by
making a measurement on a bucket (or to be more precise a section of the
bucket). The number of points are approx. 3-4000 (see
The problem is: how do I put a surface on the bucket.
I've tried normal and ExtendedGraphics with no luck. The points _does
not_ form a nice regular grid.
Any suggestions ?
Prev by Date:
Clear or remove definitions including Subscripts
Next by Date:
RE: When did Mathematica 4.0 come out?
Previous by thread:
RE: Clear or remove definitions including Subscripts
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica and 3D surface.