Re: Q: open palletes in a specific on screen position.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23228] Re: Q: open palletes in a specific on screen position.
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:40:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 24 Apr 2000, A.C. Gozo Zaar wrote: > Perhaps someone can post an answer to this: > Using Win95, when I open some palettes the are poping behind my open > notebook. > How can I make a specific palette open in a specific designate place on my > screen? Note that moving the palette to the wanted place, closing it (or > even just closing mathematica) and re-opening (or re-opening mathematica) > moves the palette back to the original place. > I spent much time with the object inspector but: (a) the Windows Margin > options seems to be locked to Automatic, and (b) when I finally manage to > change them (yes, I know about scooping only the specific palette as "show > option for notebook") It doesn't seems to matter. > What am I doing wrong? Go check the FAQ pages at the Wolfram Research Technical Support website: http://support.wolfram.com/FrontEnds/Notebooks/SavePaletteLocation.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.