Re: Q: open palletes in a specific on screen position.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23228] Re: Q: open palletes in a specific on screen position.
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:40:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 24 Apr 2000, A.C. Gozo Zaar wrote:
> Perhaps someone can post an answer to this:
> Using Win95, when I open some palettes the are poping behind my open
> How can I make a specific palette open in a specific designate place on my
> screen? Note that moving the palette to the wanted place, closing it (or
> even just closing mathematica) and re-opening (or re-opening mathematica)
> moves the palette back to the original place.
> I spent much time with the object inspector but: (a) the Windows Margin
> options seems to be locked to Automatic, and (b) when I finally manage to
> change them (yes, I know about scooping only the specific palette as "show
> option for notebook") It doesn't seems to matter.
> What am I doing wrong?
Go check the FAQ pages at the Wolfram Research Technical Support website:
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: how to XY plot a list of complex numbers?
Next by Date:
Re: Demonstrate that 1==-1
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
RE: Q: open palletes in a specific on screen position.