Making Mathematica "beep"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23271] Making Mathematica "beep"
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 22:05:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In most programming languages, one can write the ASCII character Ctrl-G to output in order to cause the computer to "beep". How can one do it in Mathematica (ver. 4.0, with a Notebook Front End)? -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. phone 413 549-1020 (H) Univ. of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) Amherst, MA 01003-4515