2D array to tab delimited file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24695] 2D array to tab delimited file
  • From: "L Lobo" <leonlobo at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:19:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am creating a large 2D array and need to save it to file (tab delimited)
which is then read by LabVIEW. I have tried using Export but the spaces
created between columns varies. I have looked up old postings on this
newsgroup but the solutions I've seen seem to be a bit longwinded. I have
version 4. Any ideas?

--
Leon Lobo
Optical Engineering Group