2D array to tab delimited file

I am creating a large 2D array and need to save it to file (tab delimited)
which is then read by LabVIEW. I have tried using Export but the spaces
created between columns varies. I have looked up old postings on this
newsgroup but the solutions I've seen seem to be a bit longwinded. I have
version 4. Any ideas?

--
Leon Lobo
Optical Engineering Group