Help Visualization Advice ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24696] Help Visualization Advice ?
- From: "Phil" <zepar at lineone.net>
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:19:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'm considering using mathematica for visualization purposes alongside my C++ code. What I wish is to plot (x,y,z) for a grid of points, each point will have a value associated with it which will be displayed as a colour. Now my worry is that as it is not solely 2D, the 3-D 'cube' will not be very clear to view. How can I display this 3D plot so that the visualization will be clear? Or will I have to resort to a few 2D slices at regular z-plane intervals to better illustrate my results. Thank You. Phil.