output animation as .avi ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24728] output animation as .avi ?
- From: axc at calvitti.ces.cwru.edu
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:31:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Case Western Reserve University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hello, i'm using Mathematica 4 on a pc. is it possible to save an animation as an avi so i can play it externally? the help menu was not helpful and i also tried searching comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica with dejanews with keywords like video and avi but nothing. thanks for the info alan calvitti systems & control engr case western reserve university axc @ po cwru edu