Mathematica newbie

Hello,

     I am simply trying to execute different notebooks. E.g. in
Roman Maeder's "The Mathematica Programmer II", there is a
Combinatory Algebra notebook. I need help. How do I execute
individual commands(??), e.g. Basic Combinators? I am running
on Linux.

Thnaks,

Bill

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/