Re: output animation as .avi ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24795] Re: output animation as .avi ?
- From: "Idyll" <borut at email.si>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:33:05 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I am seeking on that possibiliy on win platform for long time. I have come across this feature on linux (animated gif) and mac (.mov). An option is to write a script that will save each image. After that you can manualy create animated gif or avi yourself. It would be great to have >>save as>>.avi feature though. Idyll <axc at calvitti.ces.cwru.edu> wrote in message news:8mqv8s$181 at smc.vnet.net... > > hello, i'm using Mathematica 4 on a pc. is it possible to save an animation as > an avi so i can play it externally? the help menu was not helpful and > i also tried searching comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica with dejanews > with keywords like video and avi but nothing. thanks for the info > > alan calvitti > systems & control engr > case western reserve university > axc @ po cwru edu >