Re: output animation as .avi ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24786] Re: output animation as .avi ?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:32:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 9 Aug 2000 axc at calvitti.ces.cwru.edu wrote: > hello, i'm using Mathematica 4 on a pc. is it possible to save an animation as > an avi so i can play it externally? the help menu was not helpful and > i also tried searching comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica with dejanews > with keywords like video and avi but nothing. thanks for the info Deja.com's search engine archives do not go back as far as they used to. Right now, the oldest article in the archive is May 15, 1999. See the notice on this page. http://www.deja.com/home_ps.shtml You may want to use this search engine for MathGroup postings: http://library.wolfram.com/mathgroup/ Your question has been answered here: http://library.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/1998/Oct/msg00370.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.