RE: Animate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24915] RE: [mg24893] Animate
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 01:35:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Have you tried double clicking on one of the frames?

All of the frames should be in a group. Your can close the group in the
normal manner so that only one frame is displayed. Then double click the
frame. Or use Ctrl-Y, or use the menu item under the Cell menu.

You can also include statements that automatically activate the animation.
See the example in my reply to [mg24893] the question that just preceded
your question.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/