Re: using the result from previous calculation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26239] Re: [mg26223] using the result from previous calculation
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:16:23 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could you provide an example? Tomas Garza Mexico City Robert Koppensteiner" <koppensteiner.robert at utanet.at> wrote: > I am a newbie to Mathematica having the following question: When I want > to use in a programm the previous result (and depending on parameters) > there have been more than one - and getting a result list - how could I > use the first one for the following calculations ?