Which Option is it (placement od Out-Label)?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26242] Which Option is it (placement od Out-Label)?
  • From: Adalbert Hanssen <hanssen at Zeiss.de>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:16:25 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, MathGroup,

in all new notebooks, which I begin, the Out[..]
labels are placed on a new cell below the actual
output cell. I don't know, when this happened
first and I guess, thah this is controlled through
one of the many FormatInspector Options, maybe
even one of default.nb.

Does anybody know, which one it is? And how it
should be, to get turned back?

kind regards

Dipl.-Math. Adalbert Hanszen