  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26507] Transparent Layering w/ Solids
  • From: atjurhs at my-deja.com
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 01:55:19 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Does anyone know how to show transparent layering of solid objects, so
that I can display two solid objects laying atop each other or
intersecting each other at the same time?  I know this is possible with
OpenGL and with other systems, but I'd like to do it directly with
Mathematica.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/