  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg21967] CombinatoricaPlots
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 03:02:35 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

For those who are using the Combinatorica package who may be discouraged with the
limitations of the ShowGraph and ShowLabeledGraph commands, I have made a number of
improvements to the CombinatoricaPlots package available at my web site.

The new PlotGraph statement allows any combination of:

1) labeled vertices,
2) labeled edges,
3) global and individual positioning of labels,
4) directed edges,
5) specification of arrowhead position and form on directed edges,
6) graphical directives for vertices, edges and labels,
7) display of self-loops,
8) ability to specify overall graph plotting options.

There is also a new and much improved tutorial.

David Park
djmp at