Re: Axis Labels on PowerMac
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21969] Re: Axis Labels on PowerMac
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 03:02:36 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <87ipj9$3vh at smc.vnet.net>,
Don McKenzie Paul <phrje at csv.warwick.ac.uk> writes:
> I'm using Mathematica 4.00 on a PowerMac. When I try to set a rotated y
> axis label I get
> When I run the same graph on the University Windows machines it looks
> correct. How do I get this to work properly on my Mac?
This issue has been addressed before in this forum. See the article
posting at this URL:
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Shading the bounded area in a system of inequalities
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Axis Labels on PowerMac
Next by thread:
Bracket Trouble with IT Keyb.