Re: Axis Labels on PowerMac
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21969] Re: Axis Labels on PowerMac
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 03:02:36 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <87ipj9$3vh at smc.vnet.net>, Don McKenzie Paul <phrje at csv.warwick.ac.uk> writes: > I'm using Mathematica 4.00 on a PowerMac. When I try to set a rotated y > axis label I get > > > ) > m > ( > s > i > x > a > - > y > > When I run the same graph on the University Windows machines it looks > correct. How do I get this to work properly on my Mac? This issue has been addressed before in this forum. See the article posting at this URL: http://x21.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=498008729 -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.