b/w figure

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg22158] b/w figure
  • From: Attico Nicola <attico at>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 01:23:47 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello again,
when you produce a plot with:

andfix that on the shell with:

$ psfix figure.mps >

in the Postscript file there are a lot
of command of the type:

0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 setrgbcolor

that fix the color to black. Now, I don't know
a lot about postscript, but I would like to trasform
that in some way in b/w directives, something like
Is that possible from the inside of Mathematica?

Nicola Attico
Dip. Fisica - Pzza Torricelli, 2 - Pisa - Italy
E-Mail: attico at
(C) 2000 by Nicola Attico, all right reserved