Fraction size control
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22175] Fraction size control
- From: Dr Dan <drdanw at my-deja.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 01:24:07 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way to control the size of displayed fractions (that is, fractions typeset in their own cell, as opposed to fractions in an inline cell?) I'm looking for behavior similar to the \displaystyle declaration in TeX. I am aware of the ScriptLevel option. Hunting down all displayed fractions and setting ScriptLevel in the Options Inspector is very slow. Is there a built-in way of setting ScriptLevel->0 for all fractions in a cell? If not, how can I write a front-end function to do this? Further, is there a way I can make this the default behavior for displayed equations linked to a cell style (i.e. NumberedEquation in the Report StyleSheet?) Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.