Re: Animations and gif
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22178] Re: Animations and gif
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 01:24:11 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 16 Feb 2000, Gioel Calabrese wrote: > Is it possible to convert an animation made with Mathematica 3.0 into an > animated gif file? There is no built-in way to do this in Mathematica 3.0, but you can save out the individual graphics and string them together in a GIF animator program. This issue has been addressed in this newsgroup in a previous posting. http://x25.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=338504219 Mathematica 4 does support the creation of animated GIFs through the Export function. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc.