keeping fractions from being simplified?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22310] keeping fractions from being simplified?
- From: Gerhard Killesreiter <killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:01:24 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Fakultaet fuer Physik, ALU Freiburg
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using mathematica 3.0. I would like to keep fractions _not_
simplified, e.g. 12/9 should stay 12/9 and not become 4/3. Can I set
this behaviour globally, that is without stating Hold[12/9]?
Any help is appreciated!
Prev by Date:
Re: Notional NotebookOpen Nonplus?
Next by Date:
a Graphic in a Graphic
Previous by thread:
rigid body combined rotation/translation with Mathematica
Next by thread:
RE: keeping fractions from being simplified?