Size of a Text Graphics primitive
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21413] Size of a Text Graphics primitive
- From: Martin Stockhammer <martin.stockhammer at visualanalysis.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 01:46:30 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Visual Analysis GmbH
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is it possible to determine the size of a Text graphics primitive.
The problem is, I want to draw a box around a text. But if I change the
FontSize or even the
FontFamily the text doesn't fit into the bounding box.
Is it possible to do this?
Visual Analysis GmbH
email: martin.stockhammer at visualanalysis.com
Prev by Date:
Using Mathematica to Create Technical Documents
Next by Date:
ParametricPlot3D: specific colour AND shading
Previous by thread:
Re: odd behaviour in rule delayed
Next by thread:
Re: Size of a Text Graphics primitive