Size of a Text[] Graphics primitive

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg21413] Size of a Text[] Graphics primitive
  • From: Martin Stockhammer <martin.stockhammer at>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 01:46:30 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

is it possible to determine the size of a Text[] graphics primitive.
The problem is, I want to draw a box around a text. But if I change the
FontSize or even the
FontFamily the text doesn't fit into the bounding box.
Is it possible to do this?

Martin Stockhammer
Visual Analysis GmbH
email: martin.stockhammer at