ParametricPlot3D: specific colour AND shading
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21419] ParametricPlot3D: specific colour AND shading
- From: jvera at adinet.com.uy
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 01:46:34 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I determine the colour of a ParametricPlot3D graphic with a Directive RGBColor. The Option Lighting->False is needed for the colour to appear. The problem is the sense of volume is kind of lost, since EdgeForm Directive is also present. I would like to be able to render graphics with both specific colours and shading. A set of different graphics with these Directives and Options is presented together using the command Show. Maybe the Options AmbientLight and Shading have something to do with it. I looked for this thoroughly (at least I think so) in The Mathematica Book and in MathGroup archives, with no success. Thank you very much for any help. Best regards, Julio Vera Alenar SA Uruguay Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.