Q: How to clear variables?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21564] Q: How to clear variables?
- From: Ed McBride <emcbride at wybron.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 02:04:06 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Wybron, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I run a Mathematica 3.0 notebook, and forget to define a variable I subsequently use, Mathematica will grab the last value for that variable, if it exists, even from another program, during the current session. Is there a line, or lines, of code I can place at the start of a notebook that says to forget all values, both numerica and symbolic, of all variables? Ed McBride, P.E.