Re: Diophantine Equations

There is a package in MathSource (which I haven't used), with functiosn to
solve linear diophantine equations.

http://www.mathsource.com/Content/WhatsNew/0207-751

.... Several other functions are defined: computation of left and right
GCD's, lcm's, quotients, remainders, row/column proper forms, full rank and
coprimality tests, extended polynomial GCD, solution of diophantine
equations. All functions work on matrices of polynomials in z or z^-1.

Also, Bill McClung from Nebraska Wesleyan University used to have a series
of notebooks for a number theory course, which included a Euclidean
algorithm (diophanGCD) for linear diophantine equations. I seem to have
misplaced the web site. Sorry.

A.S.