Graphing in a button
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21713] Graphing in a button
- From: "Carlos Castellanos" <caicaly at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 01:52:32 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been trying to include a graph in a button I created (I am doing
it inside the Cell Expression, I mean one can not see the data unless
you press ShowExpression for that cell that contains the button]. I
successfully did it last night. The problem is that something happened ?
Now in any notebook I open, I can't Copy or Paste any data. I can't do
it in the Expression of the cell nor in the Front end.
Note: When I open the original notebook I was working with, and I try to
close it, Mathematica freeze (only Mathematica, not My computer): (1) the notebook
appears to have the WindowFloating condition in it's True state.
(2) The first Time I did some Copy-Paste procedure
in other notebooks, but now it has spread all over Mathematica notebooks...
I would really appreciate any explanation... or solution for this
Prev by Date:
Mathematica on the Web
Next by Date:
Re: Product with p!=j
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica on the Web
Next by thread:
Re: Graphing in a button