Re: mathlink problems

Hi,

that was original a RedHat problem but all most every distribution
has now the "feature" that stdin/ and stdout are variables an not
constants. The original MathLink lib for Linux assume this and
the program crash when you execute it. More information, a work arround
and a new libML can be found at

http://support.wolfram.com/MathLink/Linux/RedHat6.html

Hope that helps
  Jens