How to Protect a Not Editable Cell from being Removed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24242] How to Protect a Not Editable Cell from being Removed?
- From: Adalbert Hanssen <hanssen at Zeiss.de>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 20:39:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, all, using Cell > CellProperties one can protect a cell from being inadvertently altered. Just uncheck the Property "editable". A cell, which is not editable, however can be removed alltogether. Is there something, how I may prevent a cell from being removed (without prior going through a special menu)? sincerely A. Hanszen