Re: How to Protect a Not Editable Cell from being Removed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24237] Re: How to Protect a Not Editable Cell from being Removed?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:22:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, add the Editable->False option to the cell, by a palette, a function that operates on the notebook cells .., SetOptions[Cell,Editable->False] .. Regards Jens Adalbert Hanssen wrote: > > Hi, all, > > using Cell > CellProperties one can protect a cell from being inadvertently altered. > Just uncheck the Property "editable". > > A cell, which is not editable, however can be removed alltogether. Is there something, > how I may prevent a cell from being removed (without prior going through a special > menu)? > > sincerely > > A. Hanszen