- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24246] stable precision
- From: pecar at masfak.masfak.ni.ac.yu (Predrag Rajkovic)
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 20:39:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Math Forum
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I founded chosen precision through whole programm?
I do not want to use every time N?
In FORTRAN, it can be done by REAL*8, COMPLEX*16.
Does such statement exist in Mathematica?
For example, I want 10^-32 in next programm.
If[Abs[x-y]>10^ -5, Goto[Start] ]
Prev by Date:
How to Protect a Not Editable Cell from being Removed?
Next by Date:
Re: PrimeQ queries
Previous by thread:
Re: How to Protect a Not Editable Cell from being Removed?
Next by thread: