- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24247] Programming+Goto
- From: "akarkal" <akarkal at mie.uth.gr>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 20:39:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to write a program in mathematica and i need to use a condition
10 i=i+1 ]
This is very easy in Fortran but i can't find out how i can use a condition
with Goto, so that i can reexecute a previously executed cell.
Detween the i=i+1 statement and the If[i<imax,Goto 10] ,there are many
commands (more than 40) which i don't want to put them in one and only cell.
Also, i dont necessarily want to use the Goto command. Any equivelant is
Thanks to everybody.
akarkal at mie.uth.gr
Prev by Date:
Re: PrimeQ queries
Next by Date:
Repeated function evaluation?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: