HELP: personal package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24243] HELP: personal package
  • From: P Daubresse <Pierre.Daubresse at bru.licr.org>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 20:39:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I have a stupid problem. Here it is:
I defined the Bernouilli function into a package I made. I put this
package into the AddOn folder, in the folder "ExtraPackages:Utilities".
It works perfectly well when I use the command "<<" to call the context
"Utilities'Bernouilli'. So, I wanted to have Mathematica loading the
definition of this function every time it starts up. In the Mathematica
book, they say to use the command "DeclarePackage[]". The problem is
that it doesn't work: when I start up Mathematica after having executed
this command, Mathematica doesn't recognize the function "Bernouilli" I
defined. Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Pierre Daubresse