HELP: personal package
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24243] HELP: personal package
- From: P Daubresse <Pierre.Daubresse at bru.licr.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 20:39:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universite Catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a stupid problem. Here it is:
I defined the Bernouilli function into a package I made. I put this
package into the AddOn folder, in the folder "ExtraPackages:Utilities".
It works perfectly well when I use the command "<<" to call the context
"Utilities'Bernouilli'. So, I wanted to have Mathematica loading the
definition of this function every time it starts up. In the Mathematica
book, they say to use the command "DeclarePackage". The problem is
that it doesn't work: when I start up Mathematica after having executed
this command, Mathematica doesn't recognize the function "Bernouilli" I
defined. Is there a solution?
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Repeated function evaluation?
Next by Date:
Building a Table with initially unknown length?
Previous by thread:
RE: Repeated function evaluation?
Next by thread:
Re: HELP: personal package