Re: How to Protect a Not Editable Cell from being Removed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24345] Re: How to Protect a Not Editable Cell from being Removed?
- From: "Dale Horton" <daleh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 04:52:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The option you are looking for is Deletable. You can set it using the Option Inspector. -Dale "Adalbert Hanssen" <hanssen at zeiss.de> wrote in message news:8jrcjd$dvc at smc.vnet.net... > Hi, all, > > using Cell > CellProperties one can protect a cell from being inadvertently altered. > Just uncheck the Property "editable". > > A cell, which is not editable, however can be removed alltogether. Is there something, > how I may prevent a cell from being removed (without prior going through a special > menu)? > > sincerely > > A. Hanszen >