Re: How to use BestFitParameters?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg24374] Re: How to use BestFitParameters?
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:13:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I create a explicit formula with the parameters with
formfun. The reason is, now I have an expression where
I can relace the parameters.

Since NonlinearRegress[___,RegressionReport->BestFitParameters]
return a replacement rule set with the parameters, I must
replace the BestFitParameters by the rule list for the parameter.

For the plot I simply replace the found solution into my original