Re: How to use BestFitParameters?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24374] Re: How to use BestFitParameters?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:13:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I create a explicit formula with the parameters with formfun. The reason is, now I have an expression where I can relace the parameters. Since NonlinearRegress[___,RegressionReport->BestFitParameters] return a replacement rule set with the parameters, I must replace the BestFitParameters by the rule list for the parameter. For the plot I simply replace the found solution into my original expression. Regards Jens rob wrote: > > Jens, thanks for your help. I have no clue why this works but > eventually I will. > > Regards, Rob > > On 7 Jul 2000 00:48:29 -0400, Jens-Peer Kuska > <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > > >Hi, > > > >I assume your data named p, and I will user formfun as function. > > > >formfun = a/Sqrt[d^2 + (x1 - w0)^2]; > > > <snip>