Equation of a "potato"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24416] Equation of a "potato"
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at jhuapl.edu>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:58:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab, Laurel, MD, USA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am doing some illustrations for class notes on vector calculus. I
would be nice to have some drawings for a "random" 3d shape, i.e.
something that is fairly rounded and regular like a potato, but not as
simple as a sphere. Any ideas for the an equation that would draw
something like this?
Prev by Date:
RE: FixedPoint vs. FixedPointList
Next by Date:
Virtual Memory configuration for Windows
Previous by thread:
Quick Linux question
Next by thread:
Re: Equation of a "potato"