Virtual Memory configuration for Windows
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24461] Virtual Memory configuration for Windows
- From: "kokopuff" <kokopuff at cukezone.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:59:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I installed mathematica on my second partition, as I have only 50mg or so
left on drive C. But Mathematica seems to keep using C for virtual memory. I
looked in the help files and all the menu options, but I don't seem to be
able find anything that let's me change the configuration for virtual
memory... it seems like such a basic function.
Does anyone know how I can do this?
Prev by Date:
Equation of a "potato"
Next by Date:
Mathematica PC to MAC problems
Previous by thread:
Re: Equation of a "potato"
Next by thread:
Re: Virtual Memory configuration for Windows