- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24490] Newbie
- From: "WantToKnowPlease" <replyNewsGroubPlease at eee.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 01:22:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've just started using mathematica....
When I type a command and press (shift)+(enter) I don't see any output
unless I preceded the command by print command
D[x^2];(shift)+(enter) doesn't do anything !!(at least I can't see what it
Print[D[x^2]];(shift)+(enter) prints 2 x
any help is greatly appreciated
Prev by Date:
12-bit Tiffs importable?
Next by Date:
checking for presence of files
Previous by thread:
Re: 12-bit Tiffs importable?
Next by thread:
- Re: Newbie
- From: "Matt Herman" <Henayni@hotmail.com>