checking for presence of files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24481] checking for presence of files
- From: Otto Linsuain <linsuain+ at andrew.cmu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 01:21:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all. I know the answer to this could be system-dependent. I work
with Mathematica 4.0 on unix workstations.
I wonder if it is possible to define a function that checks if a file
exists in your disk, something like
FindFile[filename_String] = True if the file exists, False otherwise.
Any ideas would be appreciated. Otto Linsuain.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Looking for examples of instrument i/o via MathLink
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: checking for presence of files