Sort Solve Results
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24557] Sort Solve Results
- From: "Steven Scroggin" <scrog at lvcm.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:04:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In writing a small program I am using Solve for a system to be solved for a
9 tuple of unknowns. I need to work with the results in the order I
supplied them, but Solve does not return them in the order given. How do I
reshuffle them ?
Specifically, I have
Where SPNames is a vector containing the names of the variables to be solved
for and TPM is a square matrix. A typical SPName is p. The system has a
scrog at lvcm.com
Prev by Date:
Simlifying Sqrt[x^2] type args.
Next by Date:
Sort Solve's results
Previous by thread:
Re: Simlifying Sqrt[x^2] type args.
Next by thread:
Re: Sort Solve Results